Why choose us?
We are very proud that two Hungarian Presidents, a Medical University, and the American Hungarian Foundation have recognized our successful clinical and research work and professionalism. In fact, we are now responsible for close to 2% of the annual natural population growth in Hungary. Because of our “valuable contribution to society” the following high honors have been bestowed upon us.
- Experience – among the world’s most experienced with well over 20,000 babies born.
- Success – very high levels of pregnancy rates.
- Reputation – nearly all of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family.
- University Affiliation – with Hungarian and American Medical Schools.
- European and American Accreditation – our physicians are Members of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the European Society for Human Reproduction, upholding the highest American and European standards of medical care and safety.
- Scientific Advisory Committee – many internationally recognized IVF experts are serving as advisors at the Kaali Institute.
- ISO Certification – the Kaali Institute is certified by the International Organization for Standardization.
- Governmental Certification – by the Hungarian Health Authorities.
- Savings – 50% savings compared to upstanding American and British IVF clinics.
- Founder and President – Dr. Steven G. Kaali is a clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. He has published more then 150 scientific papers and is currently serving as the President of A-PART (The International Association of Private Assisted Reproductive Clinics and Laboratories).
- Program Director – Dr. Peter Kovacs is certified by both the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He also holds a PhD and regularly publishes his results in reputable international journals. He is the coeditor of the first Hungarian textbook on infertility treatment.
Senator Honoris Causa of Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Medical University
Officer’s Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary
Presidential Gold Medal
George Washington Award